Kelly joined the Clinic for Special Children in 2018 as the Communications Manager. In this role, Kelly manages the Clinic’s communications and marketing through public relations, community outreach, social media, advertising, and supporting the development team’s fundraising efforts.
Prior to joining the Clinic, Kelly was the Global Creative Brand Manager for a baby gear company where she was involved in all facets of brand marketing for the organization.
Kelly is a native of Lancaster County, having graduated from Manheim Township High School. In her free time, Kelly enjoys horseback riding, reading, traveling, spending time with family, and listening to podcasts.
Why are you passionate about the Clinic?
As soon as I learned about the Clinic, I knew I wanted to be a part of this team that’s at the forefront of genomic research and treatment. It is an honor to work in a role where I can help others as well as use my experiences to further the Clinic’s mission.
- 2013 Elizabethtown College, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Marketing
- Global Creative and Customer Brand Manager, Nuna Baby Essentials
- Global Assistant Brand Manager, Nuna Baby Essentials
Member of Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- 2013 Douglas & Victoria Meacham Award for Outstanding Marketing Student, Elizabethtown College
- 2011-2012 James B. Hoover Business School Scholarship Award, Elizabethtown College