Anne joined the Clinic for Special Children in 2024 as a Licensed Practical Nurse. In this role, Anne will assist in providing day-to-day clinical and administrative services including rooming patients, phlebotomy, cleaning and preparing exam rooms, answering phone calls, and scheduling appointments.
Before joining the Clinic, Anne worked as a Licensed Practical Nurse in pediatric, home health, and nursing home settings.
In her free time, she likes to spend time with family, go hiking, visit the beach, and cook new recipes (she’s a self-proclaimed foodie!).
Why are you passionate about the Clinic?
I am passionate about the Clinic because I like to give back to the community. I have a passion for helping others and those in need. Kids with genetic disorders hold a special place in my heart due to my nursing work in the pediatric home care setting.
Education & Certifications
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- 2008 Pennsylvania Institute of Technology, Practical Nursing Program
- LPN, Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- LPN Pediatric Home Health Nurse, Bayada Home Healthcare
- LPN Pediatric Home Health Nurse, Maxim Healthcare
- LPN Pediatric Home Health Nurse, Southeastern Home Health Services
- LPN Supervisor, Chatham Acres Nursing Home
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Activities Assistant/LPN, Adult Care of Chester County
- Member of the National Federation of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Member of the National Association for Practical Nurses Education and Service